Terms and conditions for the online sale of furniture
The following conditions of sale govern the sale of products online at www.arredodesignonline.com.
This is a distance contract under Article 50 and the Leg. Decree no. 206 dated 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code). The contract is for the sale of goods by the company A & D S.r.l. - Via Parrilla 7 - 31015 Conegliano (Treviso) – VAT Registration no. 04524990266 and the final consumer (named Customer ). Please note that any purchase on our site (www.arredodesignonline.com) implies the automatic acceptance of all the Terms of Sale. The General Conditions of Sale are subject to change and are operating from their publication on the website and are NOT retroactive and therefore are not applied to contracts entered into before the abovementioned date. In this regard you should read carefully before making any purchase.
Buy on Arredodesignonline
The contract is entered directly through the acceptance of an offer issued by the customer (the one who buys) or by telephone, or by e-mail or via the website www.arredodesignonline.com through the form order in which the client has the possibility to confirm the order he/she has placed by clicking on the button
The purchases of the products are made by the customer at the price indicated in the shopping cart at the time of submission of the confirmation order. The cart is shown with the unit cost of the product, and in the case of multiple products the total cost of the items purchased. For Italy, the price displayed is the final price, while for foreign countries, shipping costs are added that vary according to the destination and the volume of the goods. In order to proceed with the order, it is necessary for the customer to confirm the payment (partial or total) as only after receiving payment confirmation will we put the goods into production.
If the article chosen by the customer is not available, we will endeavour to immediately contact the customer to propose an alternative solution or, if this is not a viable option, we will proceed immediately to a refund. Once the order is completed, it is done in its entirety according to the rules dictated by our Terms and Conditions.
Any changes to orders can be made within 3 days from the order confirmation and in any case before the payment, which determines the start of production of the items ordered. Special exceptions may be accepted from time to time, handled by our Customer Service, and will be under warranty or not according to the progress of the order and the documentation produced.
In order to provide an up-to-date service , the company A & D reserves the right to update the website www.arredodesignonline.com , editing at any time without prior notice drawings, technical data, texts, descriptions, graphics, photographs, colours, and variations. Updates regarding also the availability of items, any changes related to the delivery times as well as prices and discounts are also possible.
- All products sold by A & D S.r.l. are covered by the standard 24-month warranty for any lack of conformity, pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 24/02. To use the warranty, the customer will have to keep the invoice or receipt and its transport document that he/she received with the purchased goods regularly receipted.
- The 24-month warranty under the Legislative Decree no. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided they have been used correctly, respecting their intended use and as provided in the documentation. This warranty, in accordance with the Decree. No. 24/92, is reserved to the private consumer (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activities, or making a purchase by order form without indicating a reference to VAT). As for purchases made by people and companies with VAT, the law provides a 12-month warranty. In case of lack of conformity, A & D S.r.l is in charge of restoring compliance to the product by replacing it at no cost for the customer or by reducing the price, until the termination of the contract. If it does not result in a lack of conformity, pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification, as well as transportation costs if incurred by A & D S.r.l. It is understood that in the case of replacement of one or more products, they must be properly packed in all their parts using the original packaging (where possible) and avoiding in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to avoid breakage or damage due to unsuitable packing.
- In cases in which, for any reason, A & D S.r.l. was not able to replace a warranted product (because it was discontinued, or already repaired or replaced), they could proceed, with the consent of the customer, to the replacement of the product itself (if still available) or to the replacement with another article of the same features and value. In the unfortunate event we are unable to reach an agreement, the company will proceed to issue a voucher for the same amount to spend on another product, valid for 6 months from the time of release.
- A & D S.r.l. will be required to issue no compensation for any delays in the replacement of products under warranty.
Delivery of the goods
For all products featured on the site www.arredodesignonline.com there are specified terms for the Delivery of goods: production times vary from a minimum of 15 days to a maximum of six weeks. The website also features the timeframe in which the customer will receive the product by adding the production time and the time needed for delivery, subordinate to order confirmation and full payment. However, there is a chance that deliveries planned in periods such as the Christmas or summer holidays may be delayed because of the lack of or delay in production on the part of the suppliers caused by the closing of the factories due to the festivities (in this case, however, the customer will be timely warned). This delay will not be considered valid cause to cancel or withdraw from an order as not directly attributable to the company A & D S.r.l.
Furthermore the production time declared is to be interpreted as predictions based on statistics of previous orders for the same type of product compared in each case to the individual needs of customization defined from time to time with the customer. In this case, the law provides an "additional period appropriate to the circumstances" within which any delay of production is considered "reasonable in the circumstances".
Before delivering the goods, A & D will warn the client and, if the latter does not place reservations as to his availability, the company will proceed to send the goods by courier. It is understood that the delivery will be performed only when, after the goods have been handed over , the company can confirm the full payment of the goods. In the event that the availability date provided by the client is not respected by the customer himself and the carrier is forced to make a return or keep the goods in stock, any extra costs incurred in will be charged to the customer . As for the mode of delivery, these vary according to the type of item purchased and the destination. Customers, if they so wish, are given the chance to pick up the goods at our warehouse benefiting from an additional discount. In this regard, please see the Pick-Up and Delivery section where we specify all of the various cases.
All the prices you see on our website are inclusive of VAT and transport within the Italian border, except for the smaller islands or difficult-to-reach locations where a small surcharge is applied (e.g. lakes). In this regard, please check the link to the Pick-Up and Delivery section for more details.
As for the cost of delivery to foreign countries, this will be visible in the basket under the heading "Estimated Shipping" and may vary depending on the destination, and the volume and weight of the goods.
Behaviour upon receipt of goods:
This point illustrates the behaviour that the customer has to have at the time of the delivery of the goods in order to enable us to protect him/her in the best possible way. A correct behaviour allows us to understand what has happened and to attribute the responsibility of any problems encountered at the time of delivery to the various parties involved.
In this case, at the time of delivery, during the assembly process or at the time immediately following the assembly itself, the customer is required to follow the detailed instructions that arredodesignonline describes in the Behaviour upon Delivery section so as to ensure full coverage and protection by our Customer Service. If this does not happen, if the instructions have not been scrupulously followed, it becomes very difficult if not impossible for us to attribute the exact responsibility of the damage and for this reason the client might be invited to participate in replacement costs. We emphasize therefore the importance of carefully reading each procedure and to put it in place in order to protect all parties and to allow us to protect every customer from problems that may occur with the products.
As for the timing in relation to having a replacement, we would like to remind you that our products are not stocked but made to order and therefore we require a timing equal or slightly inferior to that specified on the site for the production of the item itself.
The company A & D S.r.l. guarantees the right of withdrawal for any reason from the purchase contract without incurring in penalties. To exercise this right you must send a registered letter and preferably also a fax to 0434 1692058, specifying the order number and which products you would like to have a refund for. All this must be done within 14 days of receiving the merchandise. (The period will be extended to the next business day if it ends on a weekend or public holiday).
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to purchased products and custom made to specifications or clearly personalized. The consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal "for goods not prefabricated, products based on a choice or individual decision of the consumer" (Directive 2011/83/ EU of the European Parliament) and for "goods made according to customer’s specifications or clearly personalized" (art. 59 of the Legislative Decree 21/2014). To this end, we emphasize the high customization that characterizes most of the items displayed on the site arredodesignonline.com and made with manufacturing processes mainly on order from our suppliers.
- The purchased goods will have to be returned unused and undamaged, in their original packaging complete in all their parts (including packaging, documentation, and accessories), and it is better to avoid labels or tape on the original packaging of the product.
- The shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer.
- The shipping, until the certificate of receipt is in our warehouse, will be under the full responsibility of the customer. We are not liable in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments or not tracked (e.g. priority mail).
- If the goods are damaged during transport, it will be our care to give timely notice to the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of goods) to enable him/her to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the client for his return, while cancelling the request for withdrawal.
- If the goods will be returned intact in all the points above it will be our care to repay the cost of the single commodity (no shipping charges) by bank transfer within 10 days of receipt of the returned item. Any dispute between the parties about the products should be handles by the competent court, which is that of the place of residence or domicile of the customer, if located in the country of execution of the contract.
The right of withdrawal will be lost due to the lack of integrity (packaging and / or its contents), if A & D S.r.l. notices:
- Missing external and / or internal packaging.
- Missing components (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, ...) or defects to the product itself.
- Damages to the product for reasons other than transportation.
- A state of filth of the product due to its use, which has compromised its integrity.
Our company declines any responsibility due to:
- Improper use of the product purchased
- Negligent use
- Incorrect installation or maintenance by unauthorized personnel
- Transportation damage, caused directly or indirectly to persons, property and pets due to the failure to follow all the instructions given and stated explicitly in the literature accompanying the product.
Disclosure Pursuant to the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
We wish to inform our customers that the personal data supplied, or acquired during our activities (even that that is sensitive such as data revealing religious beliefs, political opinions, membership in political parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious or political nature and trade union, as well as data disclosing health) either by us directly or through third parties or through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and every other means made available by technology and technological evolution within the law, can be handled by arredodesignonline.com on paper and / or with the help of IT devices in compliance with the above for management reasons, the sending of technical documentation, statistics, business, marketing, promotional or commercial communications. Under Article. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 at any time the customer will have access to the same data, request its modification or deletion, or oppose its use. Data processors by arredodesignonline.com might use them for:
- reasons related to the acquisition of information, useful activation or the continuation of relations with our company;
- reasons related to the customization and implementation of the services provided by our company and to determine the level of customer satisfaction;
- reasons connected to the communication of information regarding new products and services of our company. In particular, it can be used for services related to the management of mail and web domains, and all information is potentially accessible by our staff to guarantee the proper handling of the data.
Arredodesignonline.com is absolutely not responsible for data content, and will not be able to use such information for purposes other than specified
The data processing will happen in a legal and proper way and in such a way to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
Your refusal to provide data in full or in part can result in the impediment in the execution of the report, as the provision of data is necessary in order to allow the fulfilment of legal obligations related to civil, tax, and accounting law.
Persons to whom the data may be disclosed:
Your personal data may be communicated by us, to organizations and in general to any public and private companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies with respect towards which there is a reporting obligation for us. This is to ensure the proper absolution of obligations (even of instrumental nature) connected or referred to the present and future relationships between customers and the company , imposed by laws and / or regulations or for the achievement of the purposes expressed above. The data in our possession will in no case be spread.
Regarding the data in our possession, it is in your right to exercise all the rights recognized by art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, a copy of we will provide below for your convenience. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain information on the:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and mode of treatment;
- logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative for the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that needs to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless such fulfilment proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning yourself, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.