Glass table in Geneva with special curved legs, which give it an original and valuable. Modern with glass top table and polyurethane legs that can be personalized in a choice of two colors.
fixed or extendable table ideal for a dining room the living room, sophisticated and tasty.
Dining table with two extensions in white HPL 40 cm. The elongation of the table is one-sided with the plane which always remains flush leg.
Measures fixed table:
- 85x150 H. 76 cm (6 seats)
- 85x165 H. 76 cm (6 seats)
- 85x185 H. 76 cm (6 seats)
- 85x200 H. 76 cm (8 seats)
- 95x185 H. 76 cm (8 seats)
- 95x200 H. 76 cm (8 seats)
- 95x225 H. 76 cm (10 seats)
Measures extending table:
- 85x150-230 H. 76 cm (6-10 seats)
- 85x165-245 H. 76 cm (6-10 seats)
- 85x185-265 H. 76 cm (6-10 seats)
- 85x200-280 H. 76 cm (8-12 seats)
- 95x185-265 H. 76 cm (8-10 seats)
- 95x200-280 H. 76 cm (8-12 seats)
- 95x225-305 H. 76 cm (10-12 seats)
The seating places expressed are indicative and represent the maximum number available, depending on the width of the chairs.
made of glossy white polyurethane.
made of tempered glass extralight white thick 0.8 cm approved ENI 1236 - DIN 1238. Total floor height H. 6 cm.
made of white HPL laminate.
telescopic opening that allows the legs to remain always at the outer edge of the floor. It is used as the backbone of the plan and legs. Its opening is determined by the extraction below the hand grip. The sliding between the two aluminum bars is determined by Teflon bearings which connect them and allow to slide over one another.
Italian company formed by a group of young designers specialized in the production of tables and chairs with a passion and dedication to the constant research of new materials and advanced technical solutions.
Young company with solid business ideas, for a production all made in Italy in the heart of North-East of Italy, where the quality is a guaranteed. The products are subjected to various laboratory tests to obtain the CATAS certificates that guarantee quality of materials and the use security to offer the end user a qualitative and durable product.