Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £1,131.18 Incl. Tax
Special Price: £777.95 Incl. Tax
Modern table with legs in Crete Crystal, available in rectangular or square version in various sizes. Table characterized by transparent glass legs placed at 45 ° than the angle of the plane, which are inserted on the latter by means of a milled, which allows the profile of the legs to be in view from the same plane.
Table from the elegant and refined design, given by the transparency of the legs combined with the plan that can be ecomalta, laminate or HPL laminate in various colors.
Measures Modern fixed table and extendable H. 74.5 cm:
- square 100x100 (150-200) cm (4 (6-8) seats)
- square 110x110 (160-210) cm (6 (8-10) seats)
- square 120x120 (170-220) cm (6 (8-10) seats)
- square 130x130 (180-230) cm (6 (8-10) seats)
- square 140x140 (190-240) cm (8 (10-12) seats)
- square 150x150 (200-250) cm (8 (10-12) seats)
- square 160x160 (210-260) cm (8 (10-12) seats)
- Rectangular 90x160 (210-260) cm (6 (8-12) seats)
- rectangular 100x180 (230-280) cm (8 (10-12) seats)
- rectangular 100x200 (250-300) cm (8 (10-12) seats)
- rectangular 100x220 (270-320) cm (10 (10-12) seats)
The seating places expressed are indicative and represent the maximum number available, depending on the width of the chairs.
Milled plane of melamine and laminates
Milled plane on ecomalta
made of extra-light crystal of 1.9 cm thickness.
Top and extensions:
made of 3 cm thick laminated HPL or ecomalta and 4 cm thick laminate.
archaic support, but functional, made from a pressed steel, inside which flows a support tube extensions, which should be stored separately from the table.
Italian company formed by a group of young designers specialized in the production of tables and chairs with a passion and dedication to the constant research of new materials and advanced technical solutions.
Young company with solid business ideas, for a production all made in Italy in the heart of North-East of Italy, where the quality is a guaranteed. The products are subjected to various laboratory tests to obtain the CATAS certificates that guarantee quality of materials and the use security to offer the end user a qualitative and durable product.