Pexi modular living room, solution with a strong personality and a contemporary look that divides the spaces in a unique and original way. Design composition enhanced by the base with folding door with led light placed in the long handle.
Wood modern living room: W. 310 H. 240,6 D. 35/44 cm
Design living room made of:
- base with 2 folding doors (opening facing downwards) W. 240 H. 41,3 D. 44 cm (With LED light in the profile)
- base with folding door (opening facing downwards) W. 120 H. 40,1 D. 35 cm
- vasistas wall unit (opening facing upwards) W. 120 H. 40,1 D. 35 cm
- wall unit with one door W. 40 H. 80,2 D. 35 cm
- 5 wooden shelves W. 42 D. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
- 2 wooden shelves W. 87 P. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
- side panel H. 37,8 D. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
- 2 side panels H. 120,3 D. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
- side panel H. 40,1 D. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
- 2 side panels H. 80,2 D. 27,7 Sp. 3 cm
made of wood particle board panels with low class E1 formaldehyde content 19 mm thick, with 4mm melamine backs.
made with MDF panels or particleboard 23 mm thick.
Sides and shelves:
made of wood particle board panels with low class E1 formaldehyde content 30 mm thick.
made of wood particle board panels with low class E1 formaldehyde content 12 mm thick.
Furniture company at the cutting edge for technique, design and productive detail, guaranteed by years of experience and unmistakeable features of a "Made in Italy" which are eminent in the productive establishments in the heart of the Veneto.
This company exploits its own productive capacity, the versatility of elaborated materials and interpreting the world of furnishing in an unconstrained and innovative manner offers to those who want to give maximum versatility to their compositions more than just a vast range of standard and non-standard colours in order to personalise a collection, but also a choice of original decoration, from modern design to unique graphic patterns, realised also on demand.
Finding productive aspects that enhance their ability to act always in an innovative way, the company also offers personalization with a wide palette of colors of the two species more "trendy" today: ash and yellow pine.
Searching productive aspects that exploit its capacity to present itself in an innovatory way, the company proposes in addition, personalisation with a wide palette of colours from two essences (attributes) that are "trendy"; the ash and yellow pine.