Hunter living room
Availability: In stock
Hunter modern living room thanks to the base of bright LED that gives the living area a relaxing atmosphere.
Storage wall size: W. 360 H. 175 D. 35,4/54,6 cm
The wall system in the picture has white matt and mustard finish.
Modern living room consisting of:
- Base with 2 drawers W. 180 H. 24 D. 54,6 cm
- Base with vasistas door (downwards opening) w. 120 H. 24 D. 54,6 cm
- Glass top with bright white LED light, touch switch on the platform with power supply W. 300 Sp. 6 D. 54,8 cm
- Open wall unit with metal divider W. 120 H. 32 D. 35,4 cm
- Open wall unit with metal divider W. 90 H. 32 D. 35,4 cm
- Wall unit with 1 vasistas door (downwards opening) W. 60 H. 32 D. 35,4 cm
- Wall unit with 1 vasistas door (downwards opening) W. 120 H. 32 D. 35,4 cm
- Wall unit with 1 vasistas door (downwards opening) W. 150 H. 32 D. 35,4 cm
Base and wall unit complete with push-pull system for the opening and closing of the doors.
Made of wood particles E1 panels with low formaldehyde content, 20 mm thick for the sides, top and shelves and 4 mm thick for the backs. Plastic edges made with the same color of the structure.
Made of wood particles E1 panels with low formaldehyde content, 35 mm thick. The inside of the door has the same finish as the external side except for the glossy door version, which is made with the corresponding lacquered matt color. Plastic edges made with the same color of the door.
Made of clear tempered glass 6 mm thick.
Hinges and hangers:
made of metal with nickel finish and 90 ° opening, equipped with horizontal, vertical and depth adjustment. Hinges certified C.A.T.A.S.
Italian manufacturer of high quality furniture since 1968, it is located in northeastern Italy in the province of Pordenone.
Passion, determination and careful attention to the choice of materials creates the working philosophy, which the base for the production of furniture.
Investments from both human and technological sides allow its factory of over 45,000 square meters to produce with elegance and creative development 150 furniture programs, including the day and night area, to maintain a constant increase in the satisfaction of its customers.