Availability: In stock
Regular Price: £761.97 Incl. Tax
Special Price: £533.38 Incl. Tax
Guncia storage bed with a particular pillow-headboard that can be reclined for greater comfort when reading or watching TV. Modern bed with completely removable cover, available in fabric, leather or faux leather.
Upholstered bed sizes:
- Single bed: W. 105 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 80x190 / 200 cm)
- Single bed: W. 115 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 90x190 / 200 cm)
- Queen size bed : W. 145 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 120x190 / 200 cm)
- French bed: W. 165 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 140x190 / 200 cm)
- Double bed: W. 185 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 160x190 / 200 cm)
- King Size bed: W. 205 D. 220/230 H. 96 cm (mattress 180x190 / 200 cm)
N.B. Mattress not included.
With the double and king size version the headboard has two reclining pillows. For other bed sizes the headboard has only one pillow.
The bed comes with network and it's designed to have 3 types of opening the container:
- Pivot: vertical opening system
- Rise: opening system with double lift
- Logical: opening system with double lift and soft closing
The container is included only by selecting an opening mechanism, wich makes an internal height of the container of 19 cm.
Bed complete with wooden feet H. 6cm or H. 10 cm, available in black, white or gray.
made of wood and wood agglomerate class E1, completely stuffed.
made of polyurethane crushproof with density 30/25 kg/mc covered with light velvet and synthetic resin.
steel tube bed base coated with epoxy powders in grey with orthopaedic bed base with 13-14 curved slats in beech plywood inserted using special noise-reducing covers.
opening system made of steel coated with epoxy powders in grey, actuated by means of gas springs.
Storage unit base:
in grey composite wood with dust cover edge and positioning handles.
This company was born in the 80's in the north-east of Italy and the quality of the products got better year by year, being always the top. Passion for design, creativity and determination helped rennovating the products with new materials and techologies.
Different fabrics are used to make the products, paying attention to the clients' needs.