Sofa with library SUGRE The compositions characterized by open without armrest, which can be equipped with shelves or wooden libraries. design solutions that furnish your living room in an original, modern and enterprising, maintaining optimum comfort thanks to the different fillings of pillows. The cushions of the back are soft and enveloping if they MOLLAPIUMA (goose down and polyester fiber) or more rigid supporting more back if they are made of polyurethane foam with differentiated capacity. design sofa with the possibility to choose the traditional seams or seams with the welt, which give a touch of relevance in more to the lines and which can be finished in a different color than the chosen coating.
Elements modular sofa:
- Central with pouf-library-shelf L. 168 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Central with pouf-library-shelf L. 188 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Central with pouf-library-shelf L. 208 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Peninsula L. 98 P. H. 87 cm 148-168-188-208
- Angular peninsula with pouf-library-shelf L. 98 H. 87 cm P. 213-233
Sofa with completely removable cover for the fabric cover, partially removable cover for leather and eco-leather.
Detail sofa with peninsula measures:
- seat height from ground: 43 cm
- shelf width / Library: 46 cm
- seasoned wood structure and agglomeration
- Seat springs elastic straps in propylene fiber and latex 80mm thesis mechanically
- Padding in polyurethane foam PK / 30
- Padding in polyurethane D30
- Velveteen polyester fiber gr 300
- Cushion in polyurethane foam 30 SE
- polyester wadding 300 gr coating heatbound
- Standard: insert cushion in polyurethane foam with differentiated lift / Optional: insert cushion MOLLAPIUMA (goose / polyester fiber feather)
- in polyester wool lining 300 gr
- Cover in fabric, leather or imitation leather
- Armrest MOLLAPIUMA (goose / polyester fiber feather)
This company was born in the 80's in the north-east of Italy and the quality of the products got better year by year, being always the top. Passion for design, creativity and determination helped rennovating the products with new materials and techologies.
Different fabrics are used to make the products, paying attention to the clients' needs.