Availability: In stock
Sofa with SUGRE peninsula with a modern and dynamic style, offering optimal comfort in moments of relaxation. Sofa table with shelf or wooden bookcase, to create a comfortable and functional composition where to place objects or to hand books. Comfort given also by the backrests that can be MOLLAPIUMA (goose feathers and polyester fiber) for a softer sitting or polyurethane foam with varying support for a more rigid support. Modern sofa from wide customization, thanks to the choice of the seams that can be standard or embossed with the piping in the same color or in contrast with the chosen finish.
Elements sofa with chaise and bench
- Side 2 places L. 148 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Side 2 places L. 168 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Side 2 places L. 188 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- Side 2 places L. 208 P. 98 H. 87 cm
- L. 98-108 bench P. 155 H. 87 cm
- chaise lounge L. 160 P. 155 H. 87 cm
- Angular peninsula L. 98 P. H. 87 cm 148-168-188-208
- Angular peninsula with pouf-library-shelf L. 98 H. 87 cm P. 213-233
Sofa with completely removable cover for the fabric cover, partially removable cover for leather and eco-leather.
Detail sofa with peninsula measures:
- seat height from ground: 43 cm
- armrest height from floor: 66 cm
- armrest width: 26 cm
- seasoned wood structure and agglomeration
- Seat springs elastic straps in propylene fiber and latex 80mm thesis mechanically
- Padding in polyurethane foam PK / 30
- Padding in polyurethane D30
- Velveteen polyester fiber gr 300
- Cushion in polyurethane foam 30 SE
- polyester wadding 300 gr coating heatbound
- Standard: insert cushion in polyurethane foam with differentiated lift / Optional: insert cushion MOLLAPIUMA (goose / polyester fiber feather)
- in polyester wool lining 300 gr
- Cover in fabric, leather or imitation leather
- Armrest MOLLAPIUMA (goose / polyester fiber feather)
This company was born in the 80's in the north-east of Italy and the quality of the products got better year by year, being always the top. Passion for design, creativity and determination helped rennovating the products with new materials and techologies.
Different fabrics are used to make the products, paying attention to the clients' needs.