- Informativa sui cookie EN
Information on cookies
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on the hard disk of the computer, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered.
There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which sections of the site that most affect users or offer a personalized visit of the site.
The Website uses technical, analytical and profiling cookies. This information refers to both the user's computer and any other device that the user can use to connect to the Site.
Specifically, our cookies allow:
- save the preferences;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Give my consent to the acceptance of cookies
Any changes in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the site.
Technical cookies are cookies used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network or as strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
- navigation or session cookies - guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies - are assimilated to technical cookies when they are used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies - which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase).
Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown in the navigation.
Profiling cookies are distinguished in "first part" profiling cookies (in this case the person who installs cookies on the user's terminal is the same operator of the site that the user is visiting) and "third-party" profiling cookies (in this case it is a different site that installs cookies through the site manager).
The third-party profiling cookies are set by a domain different from the one visited by the user.
On third-party cookies we do not control the information provided by the cookie and we do not have access to such data. This information is totally controlled by the third party companies as described in the respective policies. To view the aforementioned third-party cookies, inform yourself about their respective policies and consciously manage their consent or denial, we invite you to visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
How to change cookie preferences?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can normally change the settings to disable this function. You can block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the "Help" section of the toolbar in most browsers.
You can also select the browser used by the following list and follow the instructions there:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
When you select the cookie options, it should be noted that they often facilitate access to websites (for example, remembering preferences regarding the visited site and language settings).
Therefore, disabling navigation or functional cookies may cause the Website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
Cookies that we use
The site uses:
- Functional and navigation cookies - to allow us to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login.
- Cookie analytics - to allow us to collect anonymously and possibly examine the behavior of visitors while using the site and to improve its usability and user experience.
It is possible to disable the action of Google Analytics through the tools provided by Google. For information on this, consult the website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information you can consult the sites:
- Cookies from social widgets - some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in the sections where widgets can be installed (for example for video or map integration) and in some cases the possibility of quick sharing of the contents or the possibility of commenting on some areas of the site.
- Advertising cookies - these third-party cookies show site visitors content related to their preferences; they can then be used to show advertising content targeted to the interests of the person; they can keep track of the navigation passed on pages present on different domains.
For more information you can consult the sites:
Paypal - Information: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/servicedescription-full
Paypal - Configuration: https://www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/servicedescription-full
Our site does not use first-party profiling cookies.