Bova design living room with a combination of several elements to Establish an absolute link between form and content, reason and emotion. Composition with a modern and capacious line, thanks to the large wall units with a special glass box That lets you highlight part of the interior of the two elements.
Wooden living room composition: H. 164 W. 350 D. 35/44 cm
Modern wall system made of:
- 2 wall units with door W. 90 D. 35 H. 80.2 cm
- Base with 2 flap doors (opening downward) W. 240 D. 44 H. 21.3 cm
- Equipped back W. 120 H. 120.3 D. 8 cm
- Equipped back 120 W. H. 43.6 D. 8 cm (with top light)
- Polished chrome supporting feet D. 40 H. 20.1 cm
- 2 shaped shelves W. 53 D. 31 H. 1,2 cm
- Built-in CD holder W. 106 D. 16 H. 29.6 cm
Made of wood particle board panels with low formaldehyde content class E1 19 mm thick, with 4mm melamine backs.
made with MDF or particleboard panels 23 mm thick.
Furniture factory located in the province of Treviso, known for design and manufacturing details, backed by years of experience and the unmistakable features of a "made in Italy" that enhances the production plants located in the heart of Veneto.
This company uses its production capacity, the versatility of the processed materials and interprets the furniture in a confident and innovative manner, offers versatility, as well as a wide range of standard and non-standard colors to customize their collections, even a choice of original decors, modern design to the unique graphical plots, also produced on request.
Finding productive aspects that enhance their ability to act always in an innovative way, the company also offers personalization with a wide palette of colors.