Caleb bathroom cabinet with open elements that create an original composition and functional. The wide support of the plan space plus the open section of the base, the one hanging over the sink and the side that complements the suspension by a mobile side, while on the other there is the practical towel rail. The original compartment side day is complete with two shelves both with practice translucent glass side to avoid injury to the items placed.
Suspended bathroom cabinet measures: L. 182 P. 52 H. 190 cm
Composition designer bathroom:
- Side-day element L. 12 P. 51 H. 48 cm
- Washbasin unit with drawers L. 105 P. 51 H. 48 cm
- Based open space W. 35 D. 49 H. 48 cm
- Base with doors W. 35 D. 51 H. 48 cm
- Towel chrome
- Top deimos with integrated tank 182 L. Sp. P. 52 1.2 cm (70x31 cm H. 11 cm bath
- Back 182 L. Sp. 1,2 H. 24 cm
- open element L. 120 P. 15 H. 15 cm
- Mirror with LED lighting L. 100 H. 80 cm
Mixer and siphon are not included.
GRASS made of metal runners to return amortized with metal and quick-release latch system cover.
anodized aluminum in brill finish.
- laminate: 18 mm panels made of wood particles with a polyurethane bonding edges and internal structure in aluminum gray.
- lacquered: NOVOPAN panels resistant to moisture and internal structure in gray.
- Oak: panels NOVOPAN interior finish in gray melamine, hips exposed oak veneer as front.
- laminate: 18 mm panels made of wood particles with edges to polyurethane bonding.
- lacquered: MDF panels.
- Oak: made with oak veneer panels.
This company was born in the province of Pordenone, in the 80's, has grown exponentially, such that in 1991 became one of the national leaders of the 'bathroom furniture industry.
Later, with the expansion of the distribution to foreign countries, this manufacturer becomes an important player on the international market for the bathroom player. Another recent expansion and the consequent growth in production has allowed the company to increase the offer, ensuring the ideal solution for every kind of bathroom furniture.
The modularity of the components allows extreme flexibility in design, allowing for a "tailoring" creating your own bathroom. With a range of over 300 finishes the series, the company offers a degree of customization unmatched, innovative materials and increasingly efficient contribute to the realization of the ideal product for every need of furniture and personal taste.